215 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M5A 3W9, Canada
For Sale, Pre-Construction
$400 to over $ ...
Lakeside Condos is a New Condo development by Greenland-Group located at Lower Sherbourne and Queens Quay East, Toronto.Lakeside Condos will be 49 storeys with a total of 1,148 condo units. Estimated completion date is still unknown.
Lakeside is a master-planned community with a total of 7 towers with ground floor retail and greenspaces Phase 1 will consist of 3 towers (49, 39, and 14 stories)
Phase 1 will have approximately 20,000 square feet of retail space and just over 1,000 homes. The suite mix will consist of 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom units.
Project Name: LakeSide Condos
Address: Downtown Toronto – Lower Sherbourne St & Lake Shore Blvd E
Developer: Greenland Group Canada
Landscape Architect: Janet Rosenburg
Interior Designer: Cecconi Simone
Architect: Hariri Pontarini
Residential Units: 1148
Bayfront WalkScore: 93
The Bayfront community will have a Walk Score of 93
(out of 100 points). This means it is a “Walker’s Paradise”,
within easy walking distance of employment centres,
schools, retail, groceries, outdoor places, car and bike
shares, entertainment and public transit.
Transit Score: 98
Easy walking access to No. 6 Bay Street bus, No. 75
Sherbourne bus, No. 72 Pape bus and No. 65 Parliament
bus routes, Union Station, TTC Subway & GO trains.
Bike Score: 100
Excellent bike lanes on Martin Goodman Trail, Don Valley
conservation network, Queens Quay East and West. Great
biking destinations to Kew Beach, Tommy Thompson
Park, Port Lands, Toronto Islands, Harbour Square Park,
Harbourfront Centre, Toronto Music Garden, Ireland Park,
Coronation Park, Exhibition Place, and Sunnyside Beach.
• Hariri Pontarini designed master
• Automated waste and recycling system
with disposal chute access on each floor
• Abundance of resident bicycle parking
available and allocated visitor bicycle
• Underground visitor parking
• Tastefully landscaped residential and
• 24-hour concierge service
• Residents mail room
• Resident key and/or key fob access
throughout all common areas
• Underground parking with security
• Rooftop terrace with BBQ’s, dining
and lounge areas, landscaped outdoor
pool overlooking Lake Ontario with sun
lounging areas located on the 15th floor
• Fitness Centre with cardio machines,
weight equipment and separate yoga studio
• His and Hers Change Rooms with
sauna and steam rooms
• Party Room with kitchenette, private
dining area and lounge seating
• Games Room with seating areas
• Residents Lounge area with meeting tables
• Indoor children’s play room
• Secure, solid core suite entry door with
dead-bolt and security view-hole
• Contemporary styled swing interior doors
painted in white semi-gloss with polished
• Approximately 9-foot smooth ceilings in
• Floor to ceiling windows, as per plan
• Choice of designer-selected prefinished
laminate flooring in living/dining, kitchen,
bedroom and den areas.
• Suites feature spacious balconies, patios or
terraces, as per applicable plan
• Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets
• Individually controlled year-round heating
and cooling system
• State-of-the-art kitchen appliances
including: Integrated 24” refrigerator and
integrated 24” dishwasher, 24” electric
cooktop, 24” stainless steel convection
oven with hood fan exhausted to exterior,
and stainless-steel freestanding microwave
• Choice of polished granite countertops,
from Vendor’s standard samples
• Custom kitchen cabinetry, in a variety of
materials and colors
• Tiled backsplash
• Stainless steel under mount single basin
sink with chrome pull out facet
• Ceiling mounted track lighting over
kitchen and/or island, as per plan
Toronto’s waterfront is the largest urban redevelopment project currently underway in North America, and its revitalization is expected to take approximately 25 years and $30 billion of private and public funding to complete. This transformation will be home to over 40,000 residents, one million sq. metres of employment space and 300 hectares of parks and public spaces.
Greenland Group is recognized worldwide for creating iconic landmark communities with dynamic architecture, public areas, cultural amenities, and retail spaces. Driven by a mission to ‘create a better life’, Greenland constantly makes positive contributions to the civic fabric in each city they build, through an immersion with the local arts and cultural identity unique to each place. The organization, which was founded in 1992, made headlines in Canada recently with their $116-million purchase of a four-acre parcel of land on Lakeshore Boulevard East in Toronto.
Greenland Group’s first Canadian project, King Blue by Greenland, is a 122-key luxury boutique hotel, including 44 and 48-storey residential towers that sits adjacent to the
TIFF Bell Lightbox. The vibrant destination will become a new cultural anchor in the neighbourhood, providing a permanent home for Canada’s first theatre museum.
In 2012, Greenland Group embarked on a global expansion, and is now actively building dynamic projects in 13 of the world’s most-coveted destinations including Sydney, New York, London and Los Angeles.