1 Arnold Marshall Blvd, Caledonia, ON N3W 2G9, Canada
$464,990 to $839,900
Empire Avalon is a master-planned community of over 3000 homes that combines small town charm with all the conveniences of an urban centre. Within the community, every bridge, forest, playground, trail and garden brings Avalon to life, as do the attractive streetscapes with their graceful architecture and winding sidewalks. Just beyond your doorstep, every convenience awaits. Walk your child to school, enjoy easy commuting access, and shop in pleasant downtown Caledonia.
With Empire Avalon now being in its fifth phase, it is planned to consist of 70 single-family freehold homes, which will be a mixture of detached and semi-detached units. The full breakdown is planned to be as follows:
* 24 semi-detached homes
* 36 detached homes on 33′ lots
* 10 detached homes on 38′ lots
Address: 1 Arnold Marshall Blvd, Caledonia
Pricing: Starting From The $400,000s
Building Type: Single-family homes (Freehold)
Starting Price: Mid $400,000s
Number of Storeys: 2-3
Number of Units: 70
Unit Sizes: 3-4 bedrooms
Expected Completion: Summer-Fall 2021
The latest energy-efficiency measures will be made standard in all residences, along with 9′ ceilings and a host of luxury finishes throughout each home.
Bathroom features include: Choice of ceramic wall tile for bathtub enclosures and shower stalls, from Vendor’s included samples. Tiles included for ceilings on shower stalls only. Ceramic tile to oval/corner tub skirts, deck and surround as per plan and from Vendor’s included samples.
Interior features include: 9’ ceilings on main floor for townhomes, semi-detached and detached homes.
• 2 panel interior doors as per plan.
• Contemporary style trim throughout from Vendor’s included
• White hardboard sliding closet doors as per plan.
• Framed mirrored sliding front entrance closet doors with trimmed openings as per plan.
• Flat archways on main floor to be trimmed as per applicable plan.
• Elegant natural finished oak handrail and pickets on all finished areas stairs in a natural finish from Vendor’s included samples. Main floor staircase to be solid oak treads with oak veneered risers and stringers in a natural finish.
Kitchen features include: Double compartment stainless steel ledge back surface mounted sink with single lever faucet.
• Choice of white or black kitchen exhaust stove fan vented to the exterior.
• Cabinet opening provided for future dishwasher which includes rough-in plumbing and electrical for future hook-up, as per applicable plan. Installation and hook-up of dishwasher are not included.
Flooring features include: Ceramic flooring in entrance, kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room and all bathrooms from Vendor’s included samples as per applicable plans.
• Engineered natural hardwood flooring on main floor to areas that are not tiled.
Caledonia’s small-town charm and easy access to a wide array of Niagara Region destinations, combined with Empire Communities’ reputation for excellence, has led to the anticipation of high demand for these homes.
The town of Caledonia is located along the shores of the Grand River, and it exudes small-town charm. On the north side of the river lies the town’s traditional and walkable downtown, while on the opposite side lies a newer cluster of shopping and dining options. Both continue to serve as community retail hubs. A Zehrs is located on the south side of the river, while Food Basics is located on the north side. Several parks and walking trails line the river banks on both sides.
Downtown Hamilton can be reached by car in under 30 minutes from Empire Avalon. From there, residents can either continue on into the GTA (with travel time to Downtown Toronto being approximately 75 minutes) or park their car at either Hamilton GO Centre or West Harbor GO stations. Both feature direct service on the Lakeshore West line on weekdays, along with frequent bus service on weekends. Hamilton Airport is 15 minutes away from these new Caledonia homes, while the U.S./Canada border is reachable in just over one hour.